QuickBooks is an accounting software which does the calculations automatically and it is quite a generic problem that all of a sudden, QuickBooks starts to misbehave or in simpler terms, it does not respond. There can be any reason for the software misbehaving like system resources may be low, conflict in some program or the hard drive may be corrupt. Many times there occurs this situation that you try to open your Company file and suddenly a message pops up “QuickBooks not responding”, in that case, there is no need to panic as it is very easy to resolve the issue. QuickBooks Contact number can be easily accessed for the solution of such problems. The certified team of technicians will help in solving the problem in no time. By following the below-mentioned step by step guide, you can easily fix the problem of QuickBooks not responding,QuickBooks Desktop won’t open,quickbooks stopped working
Fixing QuickBooks not responding issue:
- Check the list of minimum system requirements.
- You have to restart your computer and disable all types of anti-virus programs temporarily
- Open QuickBooks to check if the pop up (QuickBooks not responding) still appears.
- If QuickBooks easily gets open, then in dropdown menu, click to open the sample file.
- In case, your sample file does not open, try reinstalling your QuickBooks software along with an update of the latest release. Do a clean installation
- Use another company file to the different folder location.
- Create a new windows admin user, now try to open your QuickBooks.
- Start downloading QuickBooks component repair tool and save as on your desktop. Once it is done, double-click to the icon for rebooting your QuickBooks software
- Follow the instructions as per the requirement of the QuickBooks software. Try to reboot and then use the QuickBooks.
In case after fixing the QuickBooks not responding error issue, if you come across any problem then you can get in touch with QuickBooks Tech Support Phone number , which is available for all queries and solutions 24×7 online