Email services are really important in everyone’s life. According to a survey it has
been founded that almost 3.8 billion people use email service. A countless number of people all over the world use email service to share data, communicate and perform different tasks. ATT email service is one of the most used email services within all the email services available. More than millions of people have created an account on ATT email service because of its awesome quality & high security.
ATT Email can be associated with other functions like email, internet, U-Verse TV. This is an amazing service but some people find it confusing, it asks you to share password of your ATT account. So, if you have shared the password and want troubleshoot, then read this blog and know how you can troubleshoot ATT shared password. You will get the whole information about this problem in this blog.
Also read :- ATT Email Not Responding
How to know if your Access ID and email share a password?
Firstly, go to the ATT email login page and sign-in using your account credentials.
After that go to the profile menu and select sign-in information.
In that, go to the ‘My linked account’ section and check if email, internet, or U-verse TV
listed is associated with your Access ID. If yes, then your email and ID share
Troubleshooting share password service
Reset or change your shared password
When you reset your password, it resets your ID at ATT.com as well as an email address
at ATT.net. So, reset password by these steps:
- · Go to the official website of ATT and on the login page choose ‘Forgot the
- · Then enter your ID and choose the way you want to reset the password.
- · Complete the verification process and reset the password.
- · After the password reset process, once try to log in and note your changed ID and
Change the password
- · Same as reset password process, the ID at ATT.com and email at ATT.net also changes when you change the password.
- · Go to the login page and sign-in using your ATT account credentials.
- · After that in the profile, section goes to sign-in information.
- · Then choose to change the password and create a new strong password.
- · Once try to log in using the new password.
This is the method you can use to troubleshoot shared ATT password. If these steps don’t
help you, then you can take help from ATT Email Tech Support phone number.
Source url :- ATT: Shared Password Troubleshooting